Stress Awareness & Management
Training & Speaking Information
Stress is the #1 cause of Dis-ease
Job Stress carries a price tag for U.S. industry estimated at over $300 billion, annually
as a result of:
·Accidents·Absenteeism·Employee turnover ·Diminished productivity ·Direct medical, legal, and insurance costs·Workers’ compensation awards as well as tort and FELA judgments
-American Institute of Stress
60-90% of doctor visits caused by stress
50+% of Adults suffer from Insomnia
-Duke University Med. Center
Workplace stress is Estimated to Cause:
19% of absenteeism
40% of turnover
55% of EAP programs
Stress Reduction Training Master Class
• Engaging Keynote
• 2 - 4 hour (tailored)
See Program content, below
Stress Reduction Training Master Class
• Workplace • Appreciation Event • Conference • Retreat • Holiday Event
• College/University • Break-Out Sessions • Coroprate / HR Training
Reduce & Manage Stress in Your Workplace Training
Seminar and Keynote
(note: Seminar options allow for expansion of content)
This outline's content is applied to an Engaging Keynote Address and to the Interactive Seminars which can be tailored from 2 to 4 hours in length.
- Goals and objectives
- Stress in our lives - participants'
- What is stress - Chronic vs. Acute / Good vs. Bad?
- Impacts on overall Health (mental, emotional, physical, etc.) due to un-managed and extended stress
- Benefits of relaxation and meditation to reduce stress - Backed by Scientific, Medical Research
- Learning that Relaxation may be a treatment for Tension but Stress is so much more than Tension
- Guided relaxation and meditation
- Q & A on exercises
- Habit change - how to effectively incorporate stress management techniques into a daily habit, for work and personal
- How our Perceptions control our Reactions
- Gaining awareness of and control over our Perceptions
- Increasing Mental Clarity to Increase Productivity
- Controlling our tension
- Compassion vs. Compulsion
- Perform at the peak of your abilities even when under immense pressure
- Produce excellent quality work even when tasks are boringly dull and repetitive
- Role play and/or Discussion of typical daily Stressors
By the end of this Stress Reduction Training Master Class-
• Participants will have a much clearer understanding of stress and the importance of controlling it.
• Participants will be able to analyze the points of pressure in their life, and plan to neutralize them.
• Participants will also have an armory of different stress reduction methods to help them control each stressor with the most appropriate technique.
Conclusion / Wrap-up / Commitments / Evaluations
• Top Tips for Implementing a daily habit, creating a routine
• Research / Studies on Meditation and its healing impact on acute stress
•Relaxation / Meditation printed material
Matthew Fallon's Training Synopsis
Ignite massive positive change!
Attendees will benefit, dramatically, in both their work and personal lives;
noticeably enhancing their flexibility and productivity on the job. I incorporate
the latest mind-change technologies and strategies, explaining how your
psychology shapes your success. Combining clear understanding of our
thought - experience - senses and how our perception drives us in the moment,
with medically and clinically proven and neuro-science-backed relaxation techniques
and strategies to reduce and manage stress, and increase awareness and flexibility
in the most-challenging situations and environmnets.
So much more than a stress-reduction and management training, I impart strategies, techniques and information that assuredly arm attendees with the tools and armor that are essential for developing a winner's mindset, self-mastery, vision and focus, impactful leadership and successful team participation.
Contact Matthew Fallon HERE to Inquire and Schedule Your Training Today.